Be the first to hear about our latest offers & discounts
If you’re looking for a truly personalised hamper, you can use our “create your own” service to build a hamper that fits the personality, tastes and preferences of the person you’re looking to treat, whether it’s your spouse, your parents, a dear friend or a colleague. A truly unique choice with over 300 food and drink items and luxury packaging to choose from.
* Sad news alert * Unfortunately, due to the current climate and COVID-19, the create your own service is not currently unavailable. I know, we’re as gutted as you are! Be sure to pop your email address in the box at the bottom of the page and we’ll drop you a message as soon as this service is back up and running.
Add your own personal touch with our create your own service
Say it with your own chosen selection
We have so many amazing, delicious and enticing hampers on offer, but we know that sometimes you might want to combine the food and drink from many different hampers and create the ultimate gift for your loved ones, dear friends and colleagues in order to mark a truly special occasion in your own way.
This is why we have the completely fantastic create your own service to allow you to pull together your favourite food and drink perfect for the personality and preferences of the person you’re looking to surprise, treat and delight.
You can create a bespoke hamper with a luxurious range of alcohol, including Bollinger champagne and Hendricks gin, as well as alcohol free and non alcoholic drinks, such as English tea, coffee beans, Elderflower Presse and more!
When it comes to satisfying their taste buds, we have treats aplenty. From gourmet chocolates and truffles, hard boiled sweets, flavoured popcorn and hand baked biscuits, through to many varieties of famous English cheese, crackers, olives, crisps and nuts.
The personalisation doesn’t stop there though, oh no. You can choose everything, right down to the luxury packaging, including gift boxes, bamboo trays and wicker hampers. Add to that your own personal note that the recipient will delight in reading, both to see who has treated them to their own gift hamper of goodies and why, if it wasn’t already obvious.
So how does it work? It’s super simple:
- Step 1. Choose your packaging
- Step 2. Add contents to the hamper that the lucky recipient will love
- Step 3. Once you’re happy, add the hamper to your basket
- Step 4. Order the hamper and let us do the rest